Monday, September 29, 2008

A Little of This 'n That

So...my trusty farmhands and I raised a fence, a tasty crop of veggies and a beautiful brood of chicks this summer
After that, we needed a break..... So we packed up and headed to the beach:)




The rest of the summer I spent look for a job. I found one at the last minute. I headed back to teaching and my little one started Kindergarten.

"Yada, yada, yada", thirty-one days later I resigned and transferred my son to a different school. OK, I know the "yada, yada, yada" isn't fair, but I'm not ready to talk about it yet. Soon....

4 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi! Boy, I have missed you. I stopped by often and didn't see any new posts for a while. Glad to see you back posting again. Your son is just so CUTE!

Come visit when you have time.
Penny

Kristi said...

I dropped by from Kari and Kijsa's blog. Your chicken is just beautiful!!!

Back Through Time said...

So glad things are going good there! Your son is a cutie!!
Happy to see you back!
Michelle

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hey Darlin...glad you had a fruitful summer with your planting!! Your beach getaway looks wonderful...
glad to see you back!
HUGS,
Robin