Sunday, December 13, 2009

Slow Boat to China

Though it may seem like I have boarded a Slow Boat to China, the truth is far less glamorous.


I have a full time job now and am currently burning the candle at both ends.
That, coupled with a massive computer crash right around Labor Day left me off the grid for an extended amount of time. I considered letting go of blogging all together, but the truth is, I miss it.... I miss you guys.

I can't promise I'll be here everyday, but I'll visit as often as I can..... I so look forward to catching up.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

TxFarmhouse said...

I completely understand. It's very hard to keep up with a job outside the home plus everything going on at the farm. Take time for yourself occasionally and blog when you can. Please don't go away completely!
Berte

Diva Kreszl said...

slow boat or not...glad to have you back!!!

Kathie Truitt said...

Yea! you're back. I almost gave up on you. Tell us about your job and everything you've been up to,and I bet your little man has really grown.

Billie @ creekyhollowfarm said...

So glad you are back! Hope you are enjoying your job!

Dena said...

Yay!!!! Glad to see you you and congrats on the job :)

Hugs,
Dena

Dena said...

Yay!!!! Glad to see you you and congrats on the job :)

Hugs,
Dena

Vee said...

Sounds as if we have similar stories so I really do understand. I'm glad that you didn't give up blogging. We'll just grab you when we can.

Vickie said...

Good to see you back! I wondered where you went. Looking forward to your posts to come!

prince said...

satta king
play bazaar
This prevents your cerebrum from partner the data with one spot and rather energizes progressively broad review.