Friday, January 7, 2011

A Day in the Life

Smokey is one of the kittens that came to join us here after being dumped out at my neighbor's.  She and her brothers and sister started out their little lives on shaky ground.  (You can read about it here.)  But now they live the life of Riley...

Here she is the day after Christmas.  I am trying to get packed so that I can get to the cabin before dark....


"Uh-oh, I think she sees me."


"OK, Mom, you caught me... yes, I know you are trying to get ready to go.  I was just playing."


"Tee-hee!  Lucy doesn't know it's me in here."


"Gotcha!!"


"WHAT!?... I'm not doing anything.   Anyway, she started it."

Oh, to be a cat:-)  ~Rhonda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smokey is cuter than a button peeking out of that bag.

Are you still making changes to your blog or are you done now? I'm always puttering around with mine.... it's what I do instead of being a Lister. hee hee

Di

Vee said...

They're certainly good at finding nooks and crannies. Yours are so cute. Have you seen the YouTube of cats playing pat-a-cake...too funny!

Verde Farm said...

Oh what a cute pea. A lucky cute pea at that. So happy they are having the life of riley now :)

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cute!!!

prince said...

satta king
play bazaar or discover what you can do to recapture your memory currently, read on for some supportive tips.