7 Random or Weird facts:
1) I have a wee touch of OCD and so I prefer to do the house cleaning and washing of clothes myself. I truly appreciate my DH's desire to help me, but I can not get past the fact that it is not done the way I would do it and it drives me INSANE.
2) My fingernails are terribly brittle, so once I went and got acrylics put on. The fact that the technician took a Dremel tool and filed down my own fingernail grossed me out so badly that I have never done it again, and never will.
3) I have 2 large containers of wheat, one hard spring and one soft winter. I own the grain mill attachment for my KitchenAid mixer and I love to grind my own wheat and make my own bread. In a perfect world, where I have all the time I need to do whatever I want, I would bake bread everyday.
4) I have small brown moles all over me and have even as a child. One very prominent one is near my mouth just like the one Marilyn Monroe used to have, I am not sure if hers was natural or painted on. Another one is located on my lower eyelid in my eyelashes, which prompts every physician who sees it to look twice. The other day, I noticed that my son has developed one on the side of his neck just like mine. Like a dalmatian puppy, you get your spots as you get a little older. LOL!
5) I love Ancient Literature. Some of my favorites are; Alfred, Lord Tennyson's Lady of Shalott, Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market, and Alfred Noyes' The Highwayman.
6) When I was a child, I could not eat at fast food restaurants. The food literally made me sick~I really wish I had retained that aversion.
7) I do not like to sleep late.
I am not sure who this has been passed on to, so for now I am going to wait about tagging anyone else.
Hope from Second Time Around gave to me this precious award. It's described as:
"So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."
I want to pass on this award to: Robin at Bitter Sweet Pumpkin, Amanda at Cottage Contessa, Polly at Counting Your Blessings, Esther at Esther Sunday, Penny at Lavender Hill Studio, and Dena at Swaddle Cottage. Thank you ladies for the Daily Dose of laughter, and inspiration. It is always a pleasure to visit you.
Thank you Amanda and Hope for passing along the fun and honors:)