Oh my goodness!! Yesterday I took little break from blogging to enjoy being out in the beautiful sunshine and playing with my hubby and son....pure bliss!
So this morning when I open up my site, I was completely blown away by the fact that I had been given the You Make Me Smile award by FOUR of my dear new friends here in bloggityville. Michelle @ Vintage Pastiche', Angie @ Scrappy Moments, Linda @ Somewhere In Time and Melissa @ The Inspired Room.
I will spare you the "you like me, you really like me" speech. Only Sally Field can pull that one off. But I am so touched to know that others enjoy "being in my company" as much as I enjoy being in theirs.
Now it is my turn to pass on the honor.
1 & 2) Kari & Kijsa @ Ask Kari & Kijsa for all of their creative ideas and Diet Coke obsession:)
3) Polly @ Counting Your Blessings. Polly is the reason I found blogging in the first place, and I love to stop over everyday and read her words of inspiration.
4) Meggie @ Meggie's Stuff, she is a precious red hatter and I love her new banner of petunias and butterflies.
5) Priscilla @ Flea Market Queen, her goodies always bring a smile to my face.
6) Mary @ The Little Red House, such a lovely person and her photos are always so beautiful one can't help but ....smile.
7) Dena @ Swaddle Cottage, the Halloween music she has playing makes me giggle.
8) Brenda @ Country Romance, she is very family oriented, just like me.
9) Ann @ Georgian Dream, Ann is my new friend who lives in a beautiful home, Cannondale, near the Amish in Pennsylvania.
10) Alison @ The Brocante Home, I have only lately found Alison's site and I am so grateful that I did. Finding another kindred spirit in the world always makes me smile.
I hope today someone makes you feel as special as Michelle, Angie, Linda, and Melissa made me feel today. Thank you ladies, you have really touched my heart.