Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Beginnning to Look Like....

...a wild and rowdy night at the local Cage Match!! So, I went shopping yesterday, boy there are people out there sporting some serious attitudes....YIKES! Word to the wise, do not enter Toys R Us without full body armor! OK, so I'm just kidding~kind of:)


The good thing is...it is done!


Now all that is left is baking some goodies for my family and finishing up some sewing projects.....

....can't post pictures of anything until after Christmas....I never know who may be tuning in...hehehe!

So, how are you gals doing with your shopping? Almost through....everything is wrapped and under the tree....or don't even ask? Do tell.....


7 comments:

BellaColle said...

Oh..girly...haven't even started mine!!

Karen said...

Weirdly, I think we're about done. Weird, because I don't remember shopping for anything, and yet it's all here.

Hope said...

Well,Rhonda,I have most of my shopping done but not all. I've already braved Toys R Us but that was a few weeks ago and it wasn't bad. I do, however, need to do lots of cleaning!! The cooking comes a little later!!
Hugs,
Hope

Kirstin said...

So what were those people actually fighting over?

I haven't even started shopping yet...how sad! Next week for sure! I love the looks of vintage table cloths but don't necessarily own any. Maybe I'll get inspired to look.

Meggie said...

Rhonda: So glad your day was productive. I try not let people with attitude give me an attiutde...easier said than done. Don't people know the season is about love and peace? Guess not! My shopping is done, few little things to get....gift cards, no big deal. Decorating will get done tomorrow so I can concentrate on baking during the days next week and getting those cards written by night. Great plan....I've had great plans before, we'll see if this one actually works.

Cottage Contessa said...

Rhonda you are a brave woman to tackle the toy store this close to Christmas! Luckily for me our daughter is past that age. Yay! lol Tonight our daughter is at a church Christmas carol concert with some friends of ours, so I'm using this opportunity to wrap her presents and get them under the tree!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Lisa & Alfie said...

I'm afraid I am under the "don't even ask" category. Unfortunately, I have tomorrow only to start and complete my shopping. Your bolg is charming and I will be posting a link.