Michelle at Vintage Pastiche' has TAGGED me to play the "The 7 Things Nobody Knows" game. So here I go:
1) I LOVE to be in water. Swimming, boating, sitting on the shore and gazing at waves.... I love it all.
2) I own a canoe. I love to pack a picnic, put on a bathing suit and take the canoe out. My husband doesn't care for the canoe, he is more of a white water kayak man:) so usually it is just my son and I which provides precious moments of down time for us.
3) After telling you of my love of the water, you may find it odd that my biggest fear is drowning. I know, I don't understand it myself.
4) I love Jimmy Buffet! OK maybe not all of his music, some of the songs are just to crude for my taste, but I know every word of; Mother, Mother Ocean, Son of a Son of a Sailor, and He Went to Paris. I sing them loudly and with gusto:)
5) The smell of guavas makes me violently ill:( I mean really, what was the Lord thinking, those things are just nasty.
6) My junior year in High School I played Sandy in our school production of Grease. I was never allowed to live down the tight stretch pants.
7) Last, but not least, I can throw a 50lb bag of chicken feed over my shoulder and carry it down to my feed bins. I don't advise this last bit though, I have given myself a wicked case of tendinitis from it.
Now I need to tag 7 others to play.... Being new to blogging I am not sure if I know 7 people who haven't been tagged. So I am just going to start with four, if you have already been tagged, sorry....
Have fun ladies.